Welcome to the EDI CON Speaker Center - We are pleased that you will be speaking at our 2017 event. The Conference will be held September 11-13 at the Hynes Convention Center, Boston, MA. See the Hotel and Travel page for directions, hotel options and visa invitation information, if needed.
Download the Speaker Slide Template
1. By JULY 11, 2017: Submit a Paper in PDF format (all papers considered for EDI CON USA Outstanding Paper Award with chance at publication on Microwave Journal or Signal Integrity Journal online. Not required for workshops or panels.
2 .By AUGUST 11, 2017: Submit a Presentation in PDF format.
3. Register for the Event (you will receive a speaker registration code, enabling you to sign up for 3 full days of free conference access, including receptions) Local attendees can sign up for luxury coach busing during registration.
4. Book your hotel
5. Book Family Fun in Boston events for your guests
6. Check in at EDI CON USA at least 1 hour before your presentation
7. Be at your conference room at least 10 minutes before your talk begins. Bring a copy of your slides on a USB drive.
8. Give your presentation (if you find you cannot attend, please make every effort to provide a substitute speaker from your company)
All papers and presentations (in PDF form) will be included inthe proceedings for conference attendees.
Each of the conference session rooms will be equipped with a computer, projection screen and microphone. The PDF files you upload will be loaded on each computer, but bring your PowerPoint file on a flash drive as a backup in case your file is missing.